Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
In addition, water stored in a copper vessel, preferably overnight or at least for four hours, acquires a certain quality from the copper. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins.
Benefits of Drinking Water in a Copper Vessel:
- Helps the digestive system perform better
- Aids weight loss
- Helps heal wounds faster
- Slows down ageing
- Helps maintain heart health and beats hypertension
- Mitigates the risk of cancer
- Protects you from infections
- Regulates the working of the thyroid gland
- Beats arthritis and inflamed joints
- Boosts skin health and melanin production