- Basil tea helps digestion and soothes the gut.
- The basil extract acts beneficial in cases of stomatitis and herpes simplex.
- The basil essential oil relieves cough, flu and cold, depression and apathy and soothes insect bites and snakes.
- Essential oil also stimulates the nervous system, combats stress, anxiety, mental fatigue and helps concentrate.
- The consumption of basil leaves with oil, as a salad, combats constipation.
- It can enhance memory.
- In Italian cuisine, pesto pasta, a green Italian oil and herb sauce, is based on basil.
- It is believed that it can repulse mosquitoes.
- It is used in the pharmaceutical industry and in aromatherapy.
- It is widely used in the distillery.
Very often, we notice that on days when our mood...
Exercise and physical activity in general, is something that we...
It is well known that if a person wants to...
One of the most "popular" vegetables in the world is lettuce, which...
Dianthus, commonly known as the carnation or clove pink is considered one...
The legendary hero of the War of Troy, Achilles, has...
Very often, we notice that on days when our mood is very good, we wear clothes with brighter colors, while if we...
The portrait of a tearful boy upset Britain in 1985 from one end to the other. Since then, it continues...